Audrianna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Audrey:
Derived from the Old English Æđelþpryđ or Æthelthryth, a compound name composed of the elements æđel, æthel (noble) and þryđ, thryth (might, strength): hence, "noble strength." Var: Audra, Audrie, Audrina, Audry.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Audrianna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Audrianna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Audrianna
- Comments and insights on the name Audrianna
a combination of Audrey and Anna
- Personal experiences with the name Audrianna
- Nicknames for Audrianna
- Meanings and history of the name Audrianna
- Famous real-life people named Audrianna
- Audrianna in song, story & screen