Ayah Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ayah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ayah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ayah
- Comments and insights on the name Ayah
- Personal experiences with the name Ayah
- Nicknames for Ayah
- Meanings and history of the name Ayah
Ayah is the Arabic word for sign or miracle, cognate with Hebrew ot, means sign.
Means "falcon" or "vulture" in Hebrew. In the Bible, this is the name of the father of Rizpah as well as the son of Zibeon.
Literally means "miracle" or "a sign from God". In the Quran (Islamic holy book), a verse is called an Ayah.
- Famous real-life people named Ayah
- Ayah in song, story & screen