Aymeline Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Aymeline
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aymeline
- Comments and insights on the name Aymeline
USAGE: French, English
PRONOUNCED: aym-leen, ay-muh-leen, ay-muh-line (English)
- Personal experiences with the name Aymeline
- Nicknames for Aymeline
- Meanings and history of the name Aymeline
Elaboration of Mel (either from names such as MELINA or from Greek μελι meaning "honey"). Meline \m(e)-li-ne\ as a girl's name is of Latin and Old German origin, and the meaning of Meline is "rival, eager work; sweet".
Aymeline is also a blend of two medieval names: the Latin Emilia (see Emily) and the Latin German Amalia, meaning "work".
Possibly a variant of Emeline.
- Famous real-life people named Aymeline
Aymeline Valande is a French model.
- Aymeline in song, story & screen