Azahara Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Azahara? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Azahara
Contribute your knowledge to the name Azahara
- Comments and insights on the name Azahara
Pronounced "Athara" (rhymes with Lara,) spanish name.
Comes from the Spanish (Arabic root) azahar, orange blossom
- Personal experiences with the name Azahara
- Nicknames for Azahara
- Meanings and history of the name Azahara
Spanish feminine name derived from the Arabic زهرة (zahrah) meaning "flower", via the Hispanic Arabic azzahár, or الزهراء (az-Zahrā) meaning "the shining (one)". It may also be inspired by the Spanish word azahar meaning "orange blossom".
- Famous real-life people named Azahara
- Azahara in song, story & screen