Casandra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cassandra:
Derived from the Greek Kassandra, the mythological daughter of Priam and Hecuba who had the power of prophesy. Var: Casaundra, Kasandra, Kassandra, Kasaundra. Short: Cass, Kass, Sandra, Saundra. Pet: Cassi, Cassie, Cassy, Kassi, Kassie, Sandi, Sandie, Sandy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Casandra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Casandra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Casandra
- Comments and insights on the name Casandra
- Personal experiences with the name Casandra
- Nicknames for Casandra
- Meanings and history of the name Casandra
- Famous real-life people named Casandra
- Casandra in song, story & screen