Cinthya Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cynthia:
Popular name derived from the Latin and Greek Kynthia, a name for Artemus, the mythological goddess of the moon and hunting and twin sister of Apollo. The name has its root in Kynthios (from Kynthos, a mountain on the island of Delos).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cinthya? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cinthya
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cinthya
- Comments and insights on the name Cinthya
Variant spelling of Cynthia
- Personal experiences with the name Cinthya
- Nicknames for Cinthya
- Meanings and history of the name Cinthya
- Famous real-life people named Cinthya
- Cinthya in song, story & screen