Clary Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Clarissa:
Elaboration of Clara, a name derived from the Latin clārus (bright, clear, famous).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Clary? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Clary
Contribute your knowledge to the name Clary
- Comments and insights on the name Clary
- Personal experiences with the name Clary
- Nicknames for Clary
Clare, Ary, Fray
- Meanings and history of the name Clary
- Famous real-life people named Clary
- Clary in song, story & screen
Clary Fray -main character in The Mortel Instruments (book, tv, movie)