Emileigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emily:
English cognate of the Latin Aemilia, which is from Aemilius, an old Roman family name probably derived from aemulus (trying to equal or excel, rival).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Emileigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Emileigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Emileigh
- Comments and insights on the name Emileigh
- Personal experiences with the name Emileigh
My name's Emileigh and everyone always tells me they love the way I spell it. I love having a unique spelling of a common name.
- Nicknames for Emileigh
Emi, Emmy, Lee
- Meanings and history of the name Emileigh
- Famous real-life people named Emileigh
- Emileigh in song, story & screen