Emilynne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emily:
English cognate of the Latin Aemilia, which is from Aemilius, an old Roman family name probably derived from aemulus (trying to equal or excel, rival).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Emilynne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Emilynne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Emilynne
- Comments and insights on the name Emilynne
- Personal experiences with the name Emilynne
- Nicknames for Emilynne
- Meanings and history of the name Emilynne
- Famous real-life people named Emilynne
- Emilynne in song, story & screen
Emilynne Holden on Army Wives