Fae Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Fay:
Thought to be derived from the Middle English faie (fairy), which is from the Old French feie (fairy). Var: Fae, Faye. Dim: Fayette.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Fae? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Fae
Contribute your knowledge to the name Fae
- Comments and insights on the name Fae
Efa and Fae are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Fae
- Nicknames for Fae
- Meanings and history of the name Fae
- Famous real-life people named Fae
- Fae in song, story & screen