Graciela Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Graciela:
Derived from the Latin gratia (agreeableness, pleasantness). The name is in reference to the grace of God.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Graciela? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Graciela
Contribute your knowledge to the name Graciela
- Comments and insights on the name Graciela
- Personal experiences with the name Graciela
- Nicknames for Graciela
Gracie, Chela, Ella, Gras, Grace
- Meanings and history of the name Graciela
The meaning of the name is "Graceful Beauty". Alternative meanings (Old English) From Gracie, meaning Grace ( ) From Ela, meaning Beautiful.
- Famous real-life people named Graciela
Graciela Beltran, Mexican singer.
- Graciela in song, story & screen