Hailee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Hayley:
Transferred use of a Northern English surname derived from Hale or Hales (residing in a nook, recess, or remote valley). It has also been suggested that Hayley derives from the place-name Hailey, which is composed of the Old English elements hēg (hay) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Hailee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Hailee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Hailee
- Comments and insights on the name Hailee
- Personal experiences with the name Hailee
- Nicknames for Hailee
Hay, Hay-hay, Lee. Haiz
- Meanings and history of the name Hailee
- Famous real-life people named Hailee
Hailee Steinfeld, Ameican singer
- Hailee in song, story & screen
Leading role in Pitch Perfect 2 and 3, Debut EP “Haiz” released in 2015