Kaileigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaileigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaileigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaileigh
- Comments and insights on the name Kaileigh
- Personal experiences with the name Kaileigh
- Nicknames for Kaileigh
Kai, Kay, and Kail.
- Meanings and history of the name Kaileigh
- Famous real-life people named Kaileigh
- Kaileigh in song, story & screen