Kailyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kailyn:
Variant form of Kaylynn, a modern coinage combining the names Kay and Lynn. Var: Kailynn, Kaylin, Kaylinn.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kailyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kailyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kailyn
- Comments and insights on the name Kailyn
- Personal experiences with the name Kailyn
- Nicknames for Kailyn
Kay, Lynn, Kail, Kallie, Kailz
- Meanings and history of the name Kailyn
The name Kailyn/Kaelyn is a baby girl's name. It is of English origin. In English the name Kailyn is: Variant of Kaye and Kayla; MEANING: Keeper of the keys; pure.
- Famous real-life people named Kailyn
Brave and strong teen mom from the MTV reality show "Teen Mom 2"
- Kailyn in song, story & screen