Kamilia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Camila:
Derived from the Latin camilla (virgin of unblemished character). Var:Camilla, Camille, Kamilla, Kamille. Short: Cami, Camie, Kam, Kamie. Pet: Millie, Milly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kamilia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kamilia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kamilia
- Comments and insights on the name Kamilia
- Personal experiences with the name Kamilia
- Nicknames for Kamilia
Kam, Kami, Kammy, Milly, Milia, Mia, Mila
- Meanings and history of the name Kamilia
Italian. Same meaning as Camila.
A variant of the Czech, Hungarian, Latvian, Polish, Slavic, Arabic, and Urdu name Kamila.
Also related to the flower name, Camelia or Camellia.
- Famous real-life people named Kamilia
- Kamilia in song, story & screen
The name of fan of KARA - a K-POP band.