Kanna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kara:
Derived from the Italian cara (beloved, dear), which is from the Latin carus (beloved, dear).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kanna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kanna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kanna
- Comments and insights on the name Kanna
- Personal experiences with the name Kanna
- Nicknames for Kanna
- Meanings and history of the name Kanna
Kanna is an old but but common Japanese originated name. It means to explore in Icelandic and means Summer Waves in japanese.
- Famous real-life people named Kanna
A famous women was named Kanna Hashimoto.
- Kanna in song, story & screen
Kanna is such an abstract but lovely name that there is no screen with the name Kanna besides an old anime tv show.