Katiana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Katiana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Katiana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katiana
- Comments and insights on the name Katiana
- Personal experiences with the name Katiana
- Nicknames for Katiana
- Meanings and history of the name Katiana
combination of Katherine and Anna "pure" and "graceful".
- Famous real-life people named Katiana
Katiana Balanika- a Greek actress and singer
- Katiana in song, story & screen