Kayley Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kayley? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kayley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kayley
- Comments and insights on the name Kayley
- Personal experiences with the name Kayley
My friend is named Kayley. She's really cool and lots of fun! Her nickname is Kaz.
- Nicknames for Kayley
Kay, Kayle, Kaz, Ley, Leyley (LEE-lee), KK
- Meanings and history of the name Kayley
- Famous real-life people named Kayley
- Kayley in song, story & screen