Kiersten Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kiersten:
A cognate of Christine, which is derived from the Latin Christiāna, which is from christiānus, a derivative of the Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kiersten? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kiersten
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kiersten
- Comments and insights on the name Kiersten
- Personal experiences with the name Kiersten
- Nicknames for Kiersten
Kierst, Kier, Kiersty, Cricket, Kiery, Kit
- Meanings and history of the name Kiersten
- Famous real-life people named Kiersten
- Kiersten in song, story & screen
Kiersten, character from party of five.