Klea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cleo:
Derived from the Greek kleos (glory, fame). In Greek mythology, Clio is the name of the Muse of history.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Klea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Klea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Klea
- Comments and insights on the name Klea
form of Clea used in Albanian, Czech, Danish, and German
- Personal experiences with the name Klea
- Nicknames for Klea
- Meanings and history of the name Klea
- Famous real-life people named Klea
Klea Scott, Canadian actress (Millennium, Collateral)
- Klea in song, story & screen