Ligeia Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ligeia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ligeia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ligeia
- Comments and insights on the name Ligeia
The Ligeia Mare is a large lake on Saturn's moon Titan.
- Personal experiences with the name Ligeia
- Nicknames for Ligeia
- Meanings and history of the name Ligeia
Derived from a Greek word meaning "clear-voiced," this was the name a sirens in Greek mythology.
- Famous real-life people named Ligeia
- Ligeia in song, story & screen
Ligeia is a character in the short story "Ligeia" by Edgar Allan Poe.
Ligea is the name of a character in John Milton's seventeenth-century masque Comus.