Lilah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lila:
Derived from the Arabic leila (night, dark beauty) or the Persian leila (dark-haired). Its use in England began with George Byon's poem "The Giaour" (1813).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lilah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lilah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lilah
- Comments and insights on the name Lilah
- Personal experiences with the name Lilah
- Nicknames for Lilah
- Meanings and history of the name Lilah
Meaning: Form of LILAC. Bluish
- Famous real-life people named Lilah
Lilah Grace Hayes (b. 2009), daughter of American actress and comedian Erinn Hayes
- Lilah in song, story & screen
Lilah Morgan from "Angel"
"Lilah" song by Don Henley