Madailein Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Madeline:
French cognate of Magdalene (of Magdala, a town on the coast of the Sea of Galilee). Var: Madeline, Madelyn. Pet: Maddi, Maddie, Maddy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Madailein? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Madailein
Contribute your knowledge to the name Madailein
- Comments and insights on the name Madailein
Gaelic spelling for English Madeline
- Personal experiences with the name Madailein
- Nicknames for Madailein
- Meanings and history of the name Madailein
- Famous real-life people named Madailein
- Madailein in song, story & screen