Madelaina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Madeleine:
French cognate of Magdalene (of Magdala, a town on the coast of the Sea of Galilee). Var: Madeline, Madelyn. Pet: Maddi, Maddie, Maddy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Madelaina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Madelaina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Madelaina
- Comments and insights on the name Madelaina
- Personal experiences with the name Madelaina
- Nicknames for Madelaina
- Meanings and history of the name Madelaina
High tower or women from magdala
- Famous real-life people named Madelaina
- Madelaina in song, story & screen