Mago Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Margarita:
Spanish cognate of Margaret, which is derived from the Greek maragon (a pearl).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mago? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mago
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mago
- Comments and insights on the name Mago
Mago is a nickname for Margarita.
- Personal experiences with the name Mago
- Nicknames for Mago
- Meanings and history of the name Mago
- Famous real-life people named Mago
- Mago in song, story & screen