Marjanna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Marianna:
A name that originated as an extended spelling of Marian, a variant of Marion which is a French diminutive form of Marie, a cognate of Mary. It is now used as a hybrid, combining the names Mary and Anne. Var: Mariann, Marianne, Mary Ann, Mary Anna, Mary Anne.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Marjanna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Marjanna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Marjanna
- Comments and insights on the name Marjanna
- Personal experiences with the name Marjanna
- Nicknames for Marjanna
- Meanings and history of the name Marjanna
Means "little pearl"
- Famous real-life people named Marjanna
- Marjanna in song, story & screen