Martta Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Martha:
Derived from the Aramaic Mārthā (lady, mistress). The name is borne in the Bible by the sister of Lazarus and Mary of Bethany.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Martta
Contribute your knowledge to the name Martta
- Comments and insights on the name Martta
- Personal experiences with the name Martta
- Nicknames for Martta
- Meanings and history of the name Martta
Finnish form of Martha.
- Famous real-life people named Martta
- Martta in song, story & screen