Meggin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Megan:
Borrowed from the Welsh, Megan is a pet form of Marged, the Welsh cognate of Margaret (a pearl).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Meggin? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Meggin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Meggin
- Comments and insights on the name Meggin
- Personal experiences with the name Meggin
My wife's name is Meggin.
- Nicknames for Meggin
- Meanings and history of the name Meggin
My wife's parents liked "Meg", but felt it was too short. So, the added the "in."
- Famous real-life people named Meggin
The author Meg Cabot's real name is Meggin.
- Meggin in song, story & screen