Nino Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Nina:
A Russian diminutive form of Anne (gracious, full of grace) and Antonia.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nino? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Nino
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nino
- Comments and insights on the name Nino
Nino is a popular female name in the country of Georgia.
- Personal experiences with the name Nino
- Nicknames for Nino
Nini, Nine, Nin, Niiiine, Ni
- Meanings and history of the name Nino
- Famous real-life people named Nino
Saint Nino introduced Christianity to Georgia in the 4th century. She is sometimes referred to as Nina. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nino
- Nino in song, story & screen
Nino Brown, a male character in the movie New Jack City.
Nino Quincampoix, a male character from Amélie