Noomi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Naomi:
The Anglicized form of the Hebrew Naami, which is a variant of Naamah (pleasant, beautiful, delightful).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Noomi? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Noomi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Noomi
- Comments and insights on the name Noomi
- Personal experiences with the name Noomi
- Nicknames for Noomi
- Meanings and history of the name Noomi
A form of Naomi used in Scandinavian countries.
- Famous real-life people named Noomi
Noomi Rapace, Swedish actress.
- Noomi in song, story & screen