Paulina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Paulina:
Feminine diminutive form of Paul (small).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Paulina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Paulina
- German Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Germany 2014
- Polish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Poland 2014
- Polish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Poland 2012
- German Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Germany
- Polish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Poland
Contribute your knowledge to the name Paulina
- Comments and insights on the name Paulina
- Personal experiences with the name Paulina
- Nicknames for Paulina
Lina, Pau (sounds like 'pow'), Ina (ee-na), Polly
- Meanings and history of the name Paulina
- Famous real-life people named Paulina
Paulina Rubio, singer
Paulina Poritzkova, supermodel
Paulina Longworth Sturm, daughter of Alice Roosevelt Longworth and granddaughter of Theodore Roosevelt
Paulina Gretzky, model
Paulina Sophia Piazza (b. 2009), daughter of American former professional baseball catcher Mike Piazza
- Paulina in song, story & screen
Paulina "Polly" Home, Character in Charlotte Bronte's Villette
Paulina - a nobelwoman - in Shakespeare's A Winter's Tale
"Paulina" by No Doubt