Rylee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Riley:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English elements ryge (rye) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow). The name was indicative of one who dwelled near a rye field.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rylee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rylee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rylee
- Comments and insights on the name Rylee
- Personal experiences with the name Rylee
- Nicknames for Rylee
Pumpernickel on Ry
- Meanings and history of the name Rylee
- Famous real-life people named Rylee
- Rylee in song, story & screen