Timandra Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Timandra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Timandra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Timandra
- Comments and insights on the name Timandra
Greek mythology - one of the daughters of Leda and Tyndareus
Shakespeare - character in Timon of Athens
Could be used on females to honor Timothy
- Personal experiences with the name Timandra
- Nicknames for Timandra
- Meanings and history of the name Timandra
- Famous real-life people named Timandra
- Timandra in song, story & screen
Timandra - Character in Shakespeare's Timon of Athens, played by Diana Dors in BBC's Shakespeare production. In the Noah brother's film I, Tom, she's played by Elizabeth Huey-Williams.