Viivi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Vivian:
Cognate of the French Vivien (alive), a male name derived from the Latin Vivianus, which has its root in vivus (alive). Although in Great Britain it is occasionally bestowed upon females, the alternate spelling Vivien is the more common female form. In Arthurian legend, Vivian was the name of the Lady of the Lake, an enchantress who was the mistress of Merlin.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Viivi? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Viivi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Viivi
- Comments and insights on the name Viivi
Finnish form of Vivian
- Personal experiences with the name Viivi
- Nicknames for Viivi
- Meanings and history of the name Viivi
- Famous real-life people named Viivi
- Viivi in song, story & screen